11.7.12

a new page

so, if you couldn't already tell, there's a new design. I love this, partly because of the header. I love that I incorporated the picture and used the color from the photo to make it.


On top of that, I joined revolutionizeher and I love it. It's like, better blogger network's sister. Pretty awesome stuff.

In case you haven't noticed, I finally updated my buttons, look over there -------> and down the aisle. But, I've got some more exciting news. They look like this:



The store is expanding! If you noticed, there's a label up there for "store" and "designs." The store may take a break for the beginning of August as I move in some new products. And these aren't graphic design products, well, some of them may be, but these will be products that you can hold in your hand! I hope to make the first one tomorrow and have it up in the shop by Friday when I go to my conference for the weekend.

sponsoring has also taken a break for a bit while I re-organize it. It'll be back at the end of the month, you know, if any of you cared.

It's a new page for the blog and store. The blog has grown so much in the past couple months, it's pretty crazy. In fact, yesterday, the facebook page for the blog and the store hit 100 likes. and then kept going. Oh, and I'm like, 3 followers away from 300 on twitter. That means all those people get spammed (lovingly of course) with my blog posts. :) It's kind of nice to see some growth, I will not lie. I hope all of you are here to stay and I hope I get to know a lot of you!

So, in celebrating the new, here's the new opening line of The Assassin:
Only thirty seconds longer and the man I needed would walk into his bachelor pad of an apartment. In typical, rich New York fashion, he’d keyed up to his apartment to turn the lights on before he arrived, a dead giveaway for a soon to be dead man.  

1 Comment:

Shelby said...

Hi there! I just found your blog, and I have to say, it's adorable:) I'd love it if we followed each other!

Shelby xoxo
shelbychasingbirdies.blogspot.com

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover