17.7.12

Me, Myself & I

Linking up today with the new link party, Me, Myself & I. Excited to do it too! So here we go!



1. What is your biggest phobia? 
Okay, only one? Um....oh....thunderstorms... I mean, it's not so much a phobia during the day. It's more at night when I wonder "what happens if there's a tornado and I can't save everyone fast enough?" 
Hopefully I will fix that problem when I move. 
2. If you could relive any day of your life, what would it be and why? 

February 8th. The day I actually met my best friend in Kansas. Sure, I froze to death, but that will always be such a special place for me.  
3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?

Oh jeez, I'm not sure. I'm still at that age where being older is a good thing. I wouldn't want to be younger because I hate being portrayed as naive. 
4. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for? 

HA! I wish. No one. 
5. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?

"A Little Bit Stronger" - Sara Evans
(people are gonna be like, what??? on this one, but...) "You Always Find Your Way Back Home" - Hannah Montana
"When I said I Would" - Whitney Duncan
"Not Ready to Make Nice" - Dixie Chicks
"Baggage Claim" - Miranda Lambert
"Nobody's Fool" - Miranda Lambert
"Same Ole You" - Miranda Lambert
"Crazy Women" - LeAnn Rimes
(seeing a pattern here?)


4 Comments:

Kristen @ Confessions of a GDS said...

YAY!!! Thanks for linking up today girl! You know which celebrity you remind me of SO much?? Kathryn Hahn (http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2007/01/27/previews/Kathryn%20Hahn-SGG-031242.jpg) check out that link- very similar features, in my opinion! I hate being perceived as naive too- but I try to embrace it :)

Nicole @ Three 31 said...

Ohhh "Not Ready To Make Nice" by the Dixie Chicks is a GREAT song!!!! Goodness, I haven't heard it in forever-and-ever, but I love the tune. Great link-up, glad to have found your blog!

Happy Tuesday,
Nicole @ Three 31
http://wp.me/p2448I-xg

Magical Day Dream said...

I guess one of my biggest fears is to not live life top the full..

x

Marielle

Emily Meyers said...

Hey Lady! I just came across your cute blog via the hop and I'm so happy to be your newest follower! Also I'd love to invite you to a fabulous triple giveaway I'm having right now!

Hope to see you there, and thanks so much!
xo

http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/08/triple-winner-giveaway.html

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover