29.6.12

TIGF: Things I'm Grateful For



Sometimes we forget it’s the little things that matter in life and forget how easy it can be to be happy. So we’re making an effort to ensure that doesn’t happen by listing the things we’re grateful for/appreciate from the previous week every Friday.



♥finishing my book, finally! ♥ writing 7,000+ words in one day ♥ finding state quarters that my grandpa gave me ♥ water aerobics ♥ working over the weekend ♥ my hair being long enough for a braid ♥ pizza dinner ♥ summer cleaning ♥ dorm shopping ♥ library books ♥ buying my mom's birthday present ♥ dabbling in new designs ♥ my soon to be roommate ♥ 



1 Comment:

Carly said...

Yum pizza dinner! And congrats on the writing! Can't wait to read it!

Carly
www.lipglossandcrayons.com

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover