12.6.12

This klutz.... Ain't a klutz anymore

So, after years of being teased by my family for being a major klutz, apparently I am not a klutz anymore.

You see, yesterday I went to the neurologist (I go for my thyroid and my passionate hatred for silverware). There's the test where you have to stand on a little platform. Three times with your eyes opened, three times with your eyes closed.

Then after, they place this squishy block on the platform. Remember those pits they used to have will all the balls and those Styrofoam blocks? It's made out of that stuff. And you stand on the block and repeat the same tests.

Okay, the ones where you have your eyes closed are super hard. You have to stand as still as possible and try not to fall off.

When you go back to talk to the doctor, he has a little circular graph (with all the quadrants) and the graph has X's and O's on it. The point of the graph is to get all the X's and O's as close to the middle as possible.

Apparently I did that. I mean, they weren't smack dab in the middle, they were a litte higher, but they were all together.

The doctor said it was one of the best results he'd ever seen.

I'm not gonna lie, it's weird. I mean, those results basically prove I am not a klutz, but then how else do you explain wiping out on the bowling lanes at work?

I think I'm having an identity crisis guys.

But, while I have my identity crisis, I'm going to shamelessly spam you with promotion, because, well, it's my blog, I get to do what I want, right?

Don't forget, first Howdy Girl newsletter is going out to inboxes Friday morning!

And, oh, look, how convient that I've provided a sign up link right here! -hint hint-



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 Comments:

Ashley said...

Sorry in advance buuuuttt....

"And suddenly, a wild Email sign up appears!"

Ok. Sorry. I just couldn't help myself.

Riv Re said...

Congrats =D
I'm really tempted to ask about your passionate hatred for silverware, but I have a feeling it's not a good idea.

Charlotte said...

I love your writing style, it's so light and quirky :)

Identity crisis eh, tough stuff.. I had one of those recently when I realised I don't like wearing black eyeliner, despite having worn it for the past 10 years. Crazy..

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover