3.6.12

a pointless post

this is basically a pretty pointless post, but I'm gonna have fun with anyways.

I graduate tomorrow.

John and his girlfriend apparently did NOT break up. (sad day.)

I get to go to his house tonight and jump in a bouncehouse. (you know you're jealous).

I had a party today, my sister took down on the decorations before I could take pictures.

I think I've covered everything, so I will leave you with the wonderful picture that Mariella took of me while we were skyping. That's my box of dishes I got for graduation present. Yeah, enjoy.


4 Comments:

Mariella Cecilia said...

YAY FOR BEING MENTIONED!!!!

AND YAY FOR DISHES!

THOUGH A TEA SET WOULD STILL BE BETTER!

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna laugh when you forget to call him John

Hima said...

Wow, I'm sure you really love those dishes. LOL.
Darn it about John, but you'll find a better guy :)

<3Hima

Riv Re said...

Dishes? For graduation? I'm not going to ask...

Best of luck with you and John. =D

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover