29.5.12

the wonderful sponsors!

because I am so busy with the end of school and graduation coming up, here's a quick post about the wonderful ladies (and a guy!) who sponsor my blog. I love them all!

Britt Renee:



Britt is super sweet, and I love the photos she takes! She and her boyfriend are also pretty cute together!

Be sure to follow her at:
her blog
her youtube
her twitter
her new instagram
her pinterest






And A DIY Life


Ashley + Nathan are such a sweet couple! They co-host TIGF with me every week, and they let me sponsor their blog! I worked with Ashley on her other blog, After Nine to Five. Ashley and Nathan also started the Better Blogger Network, so I work with these guys a lot, and I'm glad I've got the opportunity!

blog
shop
twitter
Facebook








Kaytee Lauren



Kaytee is also a very sweet girl and I love her style. She also takes some pretty awesome pictures, if I do say so myself.  She's got amazing clothes and her hair is curly!

my little tulip



First: she's Canadian. They're pretty cool.
Second: She lives in the Netherlands. That's pretty awesome too.
Third: She has the most adorable blog title ever.


Want to sponsor next month? Email me. 

1 Comment:

Britt Renee said...

I love it!!! Thanks!!! : )

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover