21.5.12

Time. Again.

With the end of AP testing, I've found myself with a lot of free time, and no nagging parents. Maybe it's because I don't actually haven any classes for next year - yet. Maybe it's because my parents realize I've shut off for the summer.

But, I've got all this time. A few months ago, it seemed like I had no time, and now, I've got too much time.

Then again, even with not studying anymore, I still feel like I have too much to do. I'm about to totally revamp the entire blog, top to bottom. A cleansing sort of. I've got finals next week, and I'm going down to SHSU Thursday to meet my roommate.

And graduation is in two weeks. TWO WEEKS!!! GUYS!!!! Do you know how badly I am freaking out over this?

No, you do not, because the only way I can convey my excitement is by jumping around and squealing for joy.

Yeah, feast on that mental image.

Actually don't. It isn't pretty.

Still, these next few weeks, I've got some fun stuff lined up, both in life and on the blog.

And, I actually get to write.

As soon as I find my outline book.

That also has my project in it for stats.....

So

1 Comment:

Stephanie Bass said...

I remember being so excited to graduate! It feels like the beginning of everything. And it kinda is, so celebrate it up.

Stephanie
www.bassability.blogspot.com

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover