25.5.12

TIGF: Things I'm Grateful For

From And A DIY Life,

Sometimes we forget it’s the little things that matter in life and forget how easy it can be to be happy. So we’re making an effort to ensure that doesn’t happen by listing the things we’re grateful for/appreciate from the previous week every Friday.





Starting today, I'm co-hosting a link up with Ashley & Nathan at And a DIY Life. Every Friday we'll be doing Things I'm Grateful For, a post looking back on the things we're grateful for. 
I was really excited to join on in co-hosting, especially because in the months I've had, it's great to look back and smile at the little things I appreciate. 












Ninety Degree Days ♥ Getting my senior year book ♥ Going to meet my roommate ♥ visiting the place I'll call home for the next four years ♥ writing all week ♥ beating our AP teacher at trivial pursuit ♥ being less than two weeks away from graduating high school ♥ filling out my final transcript request (I'm almost a college kid!) ♥ the wonderful people I've met on BBN ♥ lunch with a friend who's home from college ♥ erasing "study for AP tests" from my white board to-do list

Link up with Ashley + Nathan and I and do your own TIGF post!

0 Comments:

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover