9.5.12

dear foot

Dear foot, why are you so white despite the fact that I've worn nothing but flip-flops for the past week?

Dear May, why can't you go any faster so I can graduate?

Dear 2012, why can't it be August yet so I can start college?

Dear sky, PLEASE rain.

Dear AP tests, you are on!


Dear Cassie, please talk to me again, my mind feels empty without you talking.

Dear book, please tell me what's wrong with you. It makes me sad that you aren't working.

Dear summer, you better be good.

Dear ABC, you better renew Castle. No questions asked, just do it, okay? please and thank you.

Dear hair, can I please have one good hair day this week? Is that too much to ask?

Dear store, I really hope you do well. I really do!

Dear Amy, I know you're reading this, and I love you so, so much. I will miss you next year. <3

My dear reader, I love all of you! (Even the ones who I've yet to actually meet! *hint hint* introduce yourself to me!)

1 Comment:

Dianne K. Salerni said...

Love this! It should be a meme.

Dear Time, why can't there be more of you so I can be a teacher, a mom, a blogger, a writer, and a promotional expert and still get a good night's sleep?

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover