15.5.12

better blogger network

So, I haven't mentioned this, YET! Which actually really surprises me since I've been involved in it for a few weeks. Guys, let me invite you to join the Better Blogger Network!

the better blogger network was an idea by Ashley of After Nine to Five & And a DIY Life. This network is for anyone who's looking to build their blog and/or business. I've been involved for a little over a month , working on the social media team aka - Facebook and twitter. I cannot tell you how many times my phone goes off a day for the twitter account, it's crazy!

But seriously, if you want to meet some cool bloggers and learn ways to get more interactive with your readers, go ahead and join, it's already becoming a pretty awesome success, if I do say so myself.



And if you join, be sure to add me as a friend!

1 Comment:

Shaina Longstreet said...

I'm so loving the BBN and I'm glad to have met you through it. :)

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover