27.4.12

sponsor spotlight//britt renee

since I Can barely type - I got fake nails for prom, I shall let you meet Britt Renee.

Tell us about yourself.

I am very energetic and bubbly. I love the entertainment industry, and I absolutely love dancing and singing. I am a Digital Design student, and I have an amazing boyfriend.
Tell us why you blog.
I blog for fun and love meeting others, especially people that have the same interests as me. Everyone I've met so far seems pretty cool.
If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be and why? 
I would love to meet so many celebrities but if I could only choose one person.... At the moment.... Neil Patrick Harris. I think he is hilarious on How I Met Your Mother, and seems like a pretty cool guy. He has an awesome singing voice, and I would love to sing with him. 
Favorite hobbies?
Spending time with my boyfriend (can that be considered a hobby? lol) graphic design, photography, blogging, dancing, singing, playing ultimate frisbee & swimming
If you could be any animal for a day, what would you be?
I think I would love to be a bottle nosed dolphin. I love the water and dolphins are pretty.
What’s your favorite day of the week?
Sundays
Best book you ever read?
I'm not MUCH of a book reader, but I really enjoyed the Twilight books and The Hunger Games (the first book, I'm reading Catching Fire).
Any last thing you want to stick in?
I'm a friendly person and love meeting new people. I do also have a youtube account : )

1 Comment:

Britt Renee said...

Thank you so much!!!

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover