29.3.12

summertime.... well, not exactly

seriously guys, it feels like summer.

Don't believe me? It's 79 degrees outside right now.

So, it's early summer.

Even though spring just started, like, a week ago. Good job Mother Nature.

Oh, you might have also noticed something different around here....

No, you, you didn't?

Well, if you haven't, I really can't help you. You're beyond me

But, in case you have, the arrow between the words?

Total tribute to The Hunger Games.

Which I am going to go see again tomorrow.

That's all I've got

OH! I LIE!

I finally finished reading my hard copy of TA, which means the real edits begin.

After voice lessons. BYE!

2 Comments:

Riv Re said...

Love the arrow!

Wasn't the movie amazing? I thought it would be terrible but, aside from the shaky camera, it was pretty much perfect.
I saw it last Sunday, I STILL can't get over the Cato scene... *dies*

Lauren Bird said...

What a fun blog you have! I am a new follower. I hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend.

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover