10.3.12

contest winners and a BIG announcement

First!! Contest winners. Seriously though, like, six people entered, and you all entered multiple times! What's up with that? So, I tried not to do repeats, which meant I had to cut down on my prizes.

So, here we go!


Julie - blog design
Paige B - blog design
Lexie - 1st chapter critique
May - large ad
Paige - large ad
lexi - medium ad
Riv - medium ad

Yay! Alright ladies, I'll be sending you guys an email about how to claim your prizes sometime today! Yay!

Now, on to the rest of the post...
College. It's time to announce where I'm going.

Almost. We're gonna play a little game. Here are pictures of four schools I may or may not go to. Over there on the sides, there's this poll. You can click on it and tell me where you think I'm going to go. And tell me in the comments, because it's more fun that way, right?

 Rockhurst University, Kansas City, Missouri
 Texas A&M, College Station, Texas
 Stephen F. Austin State University,  Nacogdoches , Texas
Sam Houston State University, Huntsville, Texas


So, where do you think I'm going?

1 Comment:

Robin said...

I say Texas A&M ...just because I know a couple people that went there and absolutely loved it!
Whatever you choose, I hope it suites YOU!

Please check out my giveaway to support my sister as she bikes 110 miles along side wounded veterans! http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover