10.2.12

introductions

So, I've got a good amount size of followers, I mean, -checks number- 167 isn't bad.

But the problem is, I don't know all of you guys! And I want to! 
So, let's do some introductions! 

I'll start.
I'm Laura. 
The redhead who posts weird pictures and writes weird books (teenage assassin, normal girls saving superheroes... I think you get the idea.)
I'm that girl ^^
I have a crush on Richard Castle. 
I'm a romantic at heart, though I'll never admit this to my parents.
I'm obviously creative, yet neither of my parents have a creative bone in their bodies. One's a retired math teacher and the other is a computer geek.
I'm the oldest of four.
My dog is a klutz, just like me.
I met my best friend for the first time this week.

I'm determined to marry my own fictional character (I'll explain that later,) 

Oh, yeah, I'm a high school senior dying to graduate.

And I think my dog might have just farted.


So, go ahead and introduce yourselves! 

4 Comments:

Elisabeth said...

I'm elisabeth.
i'm a 21 year old college student.
I met my best friend a year ago and now we're happily married - and he's better than any fictional character I could have developed.
I love languages and traveling.
I blog about whatever comes to mind, but usually it involves school, baking, or our newlywed adventures :)

come visit :)

Bianca McCray said...

I'm Bianca.

I am a fifteen year old freshman/early college student.

I am the mother of a new camera named Mo!

I blog randomly.

I am a multi-tasked and extremely shy.

I love writing, reading, and photography.

Robyn Pierce said...

I'm Robyn.
21 year old college sophomore. [whoot!]
I fail at blogging most of the time, but occasionally I come up with something worth reading.
I just self-published my first title, which I'm very proud of.
It's nice to meet you all!
<3 Robyn

Mia said...

Mia. 18. College student.
I'm a pretty pathetic blogger but I do the best I can.
I have one younger sister who people say is a lot like me, but we don't see it. :P
Writing & reading = crux of my sanity. Or... insanity? Who knows.
I'm running our of things to say.
And it's nice to meet you (along with everybody else!)

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover