3.2.12

i'm such a scardy cat

Why do I always get worked up over thunderstorms?



Sure, I am babysitting which means I'm basically home alone + responsible for three kids and a dog.

On a Friday night.

And we're under a severe thunderstorm warning.

And a tornado watch (but that expires in an hour, thank God).

God, I'm such a freakin sissy.

You mention the word thunderstorm and I start to get clammy. Let's just hope I don't live in Kansas when I'm older. 

Oh, just kidding.

They dropped the tornado watch and replaced it with a severe thunderstorm watch.

until two in the morning.

God help me. I'm never gonna fall asleep now. 

And yeah, since it's Friday night, everyone else is out, so if something were to happen, I wouldn't have any place to run and hide.

Because that's what I do.

I'd like to think I'm pretty mature, but throw in thunderstorms, and a two year old would be more composed than I am right now.

I'm shaking.

This is not healthy.

At all.

My parents are going to get an earful when they get home. 

3 Comments:

Miss Emily K. said...

I'll be praying that you're safe!

I don't like thunderstorms too much either.

Nikskie said...

we're having an extreme weather too here in indonesia. the wind blows like tornado. hope you're okay

Selina said...

Hahaha! Why are you so afraid of thunderstorms? Hope you're safe! :)
~Selina~

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover