9.2.12

best day ever

Be jealous. Why, you may ask?





IT's EVIE!!! 
In the angry birds pig hat. I'm the girl next to her (if you hadn't figured that out already.) 
And that is us, in Kansas City, freezing to death (well, I was freezing, she thought it was normal.) 

Yes, I skipped school on a Wednesday to go to Kansas City.
I may need help. 

You see, this trip started out to go visit a college in Kansas City that I've applied to and been accepted to, Rockhurst.
And then it turned into "OMG YOU'RE IN KANSAS CITY I'M GOING TO KANSAS CITY!! WE HAVE TO MEET!" 
So, I flew in with my dad, we did our tour and talked with a bunch of department chairs....

And then we met Evie
And had a lot of fun.


Evie having way too much fun with the silly glasses
Sad thing is, on my flight home, the guy who sat in front of me had a mustache that had the curly part and everything.

Purple glasses! 

We went to a pizza place and I was waiting for the pizza.
I was tired, I'd been up since 5am.


We were having fun with mirrors.
All of our stuff piled on one table. 
That's my nook, just so you know.
Even though she has one of her own.

And, my favorite picture of all?
Yes, win. 

4 Comments:

Evie J said...

*like*

Paige said...

Loved this! Looks like you guys had tons of fun and it's so cool you got to meet her after being friends online for so long :D

Alyssa - Live. Love. Craft. said...

wanna know something super crazy??? i go to that claires you were in all the time. :) did you have a good trip?

Megan said...

Love the mustache glasses. Is jealous. ._.

All of us Inkpop buddies need to have a party in Wisconsin. *cough* Zoey and I are there... you guys are going to have to come to Milwaukee or Green Bay. How fun would that be?!?

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover