9.1.12

book boyfriend // dank

First off, those eyes. Whoo, I mean, how can you not fall for those eyes? Right? I mean, look at them?

I just finished reading Existence over my Christmas break, and I fell in love with Dank. He's Death, and he falls in love with Pagan, the MC.

Dank is your typical bad boy that you so disparately want to love, but you know you probably shouldn't. Granted, it makes it more complicated since he's dead -- but that's fine since Pagan can see dead people.

You'd think.... Dank breaks a lot of rules as he falls for Pagan, and the sequel Predestined, he'll have to hold up to the consequences of breaking the rules.

But with eyes like those, I have faith he'll win.

Yeah, I can't get over the eyes....

And I've never liked blue eyes to begin with......

If you want to learn more about the book, click here to go visit the page on Abbi's website. 

And then go read this. And fall for the boy with eyes.

Just go do it.

1 Comment:

Mary Ruth Gilliam said...

Thank you for the recommendation, I'm always looking for new stuff to read and this sounds right up my alley!

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover