29.12.11

sponsor spotlight // so-hi

about me: Hi there! The name is Rach and I am just a high school senior obsessed with fashion, beauty, and life. I am going through all of those senior adventures and time is flying by! I can't wait to see what will happen in the future! So exciting, right?

blog: I blog about what I love, fashion, makeup, and overall beauty. I have tips, tricks, pretty much anything and everything you want in a blog. ;) I have random hotties of the day, saturday secrets, tutorials, and diy's. See? Everything. 

christmas memory: Every year we make cookies and ice them together with the family, I love walking into the house to the smell of freshly baked sugar cookies and I love letting out all of my creative juices while icing them. Oh, and spending time with the fam too, i guess. ;)

0 Comments:

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover