19.12.11

sponsor spotlight // romance in a glance



In 4-5 sentences, tell us about yourself:

Hey there ya'll! I'm a Southern gal who lives deep down in the south of Louisiana. I'm all about romance and the mushy gushy things in life! I'm a college graduate with desires to do big things in the world. I have big dreams that I hope to reach one day {soon hopefully!} through my blog and my writing.

In 4-5, tell us about your blog (what it's about, how long you've been blogging...ect)

My blog is all about romance. From dating, to weddings and marriage, it is the perfect place for the girlfriend, the bride to be and the wife. I hope to inspire at least one bride with an amazing idea and to touch at least one life through my romantic rambles. Writing is a passion of mine and love is the greatest gift of all; it's the perfect combination. I hope you visit to catch up on some good reads and inspiration.

What else do you like to do besides blog?

Besides blogging, I work a full time job at a bank and I teach dancing three nights a week as well as take my own personal dance classes. I am trained in all styles of dance and it's basically the only thing I have ever wanted to do. I also enjoy decorating, taking pictures, reading, spoiling my husband and spending time with my family. I love being a housewife!

Christmas questions:

What is your favorite Christmas song?
Favorite Christmas song is definitely "It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas!"

Do you have any Christmas traditions with your family? If so, what are they? 

My family always spends Christmas morning opening up presents in our pjs. We all drive over to my parent's house and we sit in the same spots each year to open our presents. Then we get dressed and visit one side of the family for lunch and the other side for dinner. All of the inlaw stuff is done at other times {thank goodness!}.

What is your favorite Christmas memory? 

My favorite Christmas memory is probably one with my older brother. We both awoke in the middle of the night to look outside and he pointed out a large star above our house. It looked like the star leading to the manger on Christmas. It was so bright and shaped like a diamond! We were amazed and had a special moment!


2 Comments:

Romance In A Glance said...

Just saw this! haha. wow, I am so behind lately. Love it! Thanks Laura!

plentyoffish.com said...

She is an interesting woman. There is truth to the saying that each person is interesting.

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover