21.12.11

sponsor spotlight // in the pale gloom





In 4-5 sentences, tell us about yourself:
Hello, everyone! I'm Autumn, a fifteen-year-old reader, writer, and blogger living in Texas. Though I have a number of hobbies, writing fictional novels, attempting to learn HTML, and playing volleyball are a few of my favorites. Upon graduating high school, I hope to go to Texas A&M University, home of the Aggies. Gig 'em!
In 4-5, tell us about your blog (what it's about, how long you've been blogging...etc.)

I started in the pale gloom during the month of November. I had been introduced to the blogging world several months prior to the creation of in the pale gloom, which prompted me to start little blogs here and there, but I didn't become serious about it until last month. I was inspired by so many girls my age who could balance their time between school and blogging, that I decided to do the same. in the pale gloom focuses on bits and pieces of my life, along with upcoming tutorials and DIY crafts.
What else do you like to do besides blog?
When I'm not blogging, you can often find me exercising, browsing the shelves at my local Barnes and Noble bookstore, and crossing my fingers in hopes that I didn't fail my last Algebra test. I also enjoy writing books.
What is your favorite Christmas song?
Ooh, that's a tough one! I love all Christmas music, but my favorite song would have to be, "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree." It's a classic, for sure.
Do you have any Christmas traditions with your family? If so, what are they?
We don't have a whole lot of traditions, but my family and I do have one that I look forward to every year. At the beginning of the month, we gather all of our Christmas movies together and agree to watch one each night until Christmas. We watch the shorter ones during the weeknights and save the longer ones for the weekends. We also read The Polar Express every Christmas Eve.
What is your favorite Christmas memory?
Honestly, I don't have a favorite Christmas memory. Each Christmas is special to me in a different way, and I'm always looking forward to what the next holiday season will bring.

0 Comments:

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover