27.12.11

sponsor spotlight // christa.jae

In 4-5, tell us about your blog (what it's about, how long you've been blogging...ect)

My blog is about creation, art, and my love for God, as well as my relationships. I do blog about a lot of nonsense. I don't really have a lot of DIY or any of that, but I have the occasional Fashion Post, as well as my Tattoo Tuesdays. You will see my dog and my boyfriend's face up there a lot. My life pretty much consists of them! I always welcome new friends!


Do you have any Christmas traditions with your family? If so, what are they? 


Every Christmas Eve nigh, even to this day, My grandpa reads us the Christmas Story. When we were younger, he wanted to make sure we knew what Christmas was really about, and I couldn't be more thankful for that! As the economy struggles and families, including ours, have less funds to provide a Christmas full of presents– I am actually finding that this is the best Christmas I have had in a long time. Because we aren't stressing over what to get each other, I am remembering that it is not about the presents at all!. I love it!


What is your favorite Christmas memory? 
I would have to say the same thing. Hearing the Christmas story on Christmas Eve and having Tamales! :)

 is that dog not adorable? --->

0 Comments:

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover