15.12.11

my bucket list

  1. Have The Assassin pulished
  2. Have a book debut at number one on the New York Times list
  3. buy/own a DSLR camera
  4. become a freelance photographer
  5. become a freelance blog designer
  6. buy some sort form or fashion of photoshop
  7. Have 150 followers on my blog (I love you guys)
  8. Go to London
  9. See the Tower of London
  10. fall in love
  11. get married
  12. Have a family of my own
  13. have a blog design up for a month
  14. have a blog design up for two months
  15. Own my own home
  16. Graduate college
  17. buy a Mac
  18. buy a car (a purple truck)
  19. decorate a house
I'm sure this list will grow, but I just wanted to write a few things down that I want to do before I die. I think most of these are pretty attainable, right?

2 Comments:

Ashley said...

I'm pretty sure you'll get 7 and 3. ;-)

Milady said...

Melanie here! I enjoyed this piece, please email me--I have a question about your blog. MelanieLBowen[at]gmail[dot]com

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover