5.12.11

before & after

before:



 after:
 Yeah, I took a lot off. And the best part was the reactions. I didn't tell anyone before I cut it all off. Best reaction was my best friend's, Courtney. She walked into class, went "hey," sat down and did a double take that was followed with "What did you do to your hair?"

Oh, in other news, guess who already failed project 365. I didn't have time to take a picture yesterday, and therefore failed. :/ Maybe I'll start over for the new year. I'm so mad I didn't get to go all year!

So, I guess I will focus on my writing now, which is to finish The Assassin. And then go back and throw out the first part because it doesn't fit with the ending now. And work on writing Skewed Rescue. Thanks for the feedback on the opening scene!

So, adios!

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover