12.12.11

all down hill

Wow, can you guys believe Christmas is only two weeks away? Actually, it's only thirteen days away. Is that not crazy or what?
Anyways, it was a crazy weekend. I spent most of my time at work, but Saturday night, I took a little trip across the Red River to go see this lovely lady!








It's the "Stronger" lady!

So, that was my first concert, ever, and I'm so glad that it was her I went to see. I've been a fan of Sara's since.... Since, I was, like, nine. That's half of my life guys.

But, besides seeing the concert, it's been insane. I realized, I have a week and a half left before Christmas break. Then, we go back for a week, then finals is the second week back. Then it's the new semester. My last semester as a high schooler.
EEEP!!!!

I can't even begin to wrap my mind around it, it's so crazy!! Tonight, I'm going to meet the girl who may become my roommate next year.

Just think, 2012 is right around the corner, it's all downhill from here to graduation.

3 Comments:

Miss Emily K. said...

FUN!!!! I went to see Selena Gomez this past summer with a friend, and it was my second concert (my first one was with my parents and i was like 6 and it was Mark Schultz) but it was sooooo much fun!

Taylor Lynn said...

Ooh, how exciting! I don't really know (m)any songs by Sara Evans... but that's awesome that you got to see her! Concerts are so awesome. :)

And I know, I can't believe Christmas is so close! AHHH, NOT READY!! ;) I hope you have a wonderful holiday, though.

Wow, almost done with high school...crazy awesome! ;) You must be psyched - are you going to miss it?

Last of all - thanks for the comment you left on my blog! I appreciate the info, and I'm sure it'll be helpful for my novel. :) So thanks!

Hugs!

Samantha said...

i love sara evans! i saw her when she came with rascal flatts and she was awesome!

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover