14.11.11

authentic people


Because I'm kind of out of it right now, but I really need to do a post, I'm joining the authentic people blog party! 
So.... here we go!

1} What's the nerdiest/geekiest/weirdest thing about you?
I write books! And lots of them! I mean, what's more nerdy than that? 


2} If you could live in a fictional universe from any book, movie, or television show, what would it be?
The world of Vampire Academy. I mean, Rose is pretty amazing, and she has Dimitiri. I love him. <3

3} What is one of your favorite items in the house? 
My elephant piggy bank. I think I have a picture of it somewhere.... *looks*
Just kidding. 

4} Do you like animated movies? If so what's your favorite?
Yep, I do. Some of my favorites are Anastasia (which is NOT a Disney movie), Tangled, and.....


5} What is your favorite household chore?
Um..... doing laundry. I actually kind of like folding clothes.

6} What's your favorite thing to get at Starbucks? 
Hot chocolate. That's the only thing I get from there. 

7} What is you favorite pizza topping? 
pepperoni. Love that stuff. 

8} Waffles or pancakes
Waffles are good, but I love the softness of the pancakes... so PANCAKES!



9} Do you like to play games? If so, what is your favorite?
Words with friends is always a fun one. I play that all the time! 

10} Have you ever let anyone win a game?
no one my age. Maybe a sibling or cousin who's younger than me.... But, I'm too competitive to.

11} Have you ever dyed your hair?
Nope, but I'm thinking about getting extensions, which means I may have to dye it to match the extensions. 


12} Do you make your bed every morning?
Ha.... no..... I probably should though. Most days, my bed looks like this after I get out of it. 

13} Picasso or Norman Rockwell?
Uh,,,, Who? 


14} Do you like carpet, tile, or hardwood floors?
Anything but tile..... 

15} If you could put one thing in a safe under your bed, what would it be?
my stuffed elephant collection! 

16} What's your favorite condiment?
eh...... Not a big condiment person. 

17} Have you ever thrown up on someone (excluding when you were a child)?
oh, weird question. no.

18} What was the last thing that made you laugh?
It's too early in the morning to remember! 

19. Think fast! What's the first song that pops into your head?
Baggage Claim by Miranda Lambert. Such a clever song.




2 Comments:

Emma said...

Ooh, loving the Tangled! That's in my post, too.

dezzy louise ♥ said...

NOW WAY! I LOVE words with friends on FB! Thank God I'm not the only one, my friends think it's a stupid game cuz you have to think of words!

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover