17.10.11

I'm Obsessed.

With the Pistol Annies.

If you've followed me long enough, you know that all I listen to is country music. I love my country music, even though I live in the suburbs (always have too). Music is just a great thing for me - whether I'm in the car driving somewhere (Yes, I am that crazy person you see jamming out in her car next to you) or at church where I sing in the choir. 
Anyways, one of my favorite singers is Miranda Lambert. If you don't listen to country music, you may know her from this song: 



Honestly, this is probably one of my least favorite songs from her. I love the songs that country music knows her for. Like:

That is my Miranda Lambert.
Anyways, Miranda has this "girl group" called the Pistol Annies. And they are total bad-ass. I'm sorry, there's just no other way to describe them. They are amazing. Wanna see?

Miranda is the one on the right. And super sassy. This is just a glimpse of what she's like as a performer.
These girls are amazing, they harmonize really well.... And remember that pitch I posted about a month ago? This one?. Inspired by this song. (Which I am listening to at the moment).


Sick of the youtube videos yet? Good, me too. I'm just going to go back and keep listening to my Pistol Annies.

1 Comment:

erica marie said...

I love Miranda Lambert and she's so good in concert, I've seen her twice :)

xo erica
seaofbloomingdreams.blogspot.com

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover