22.9.11

ABCs of Me

So, this post has been making its way around the blogging world, so I figured I'd jump on the bandwagon and tell you a little bit more about myself.


 A. Age: 17
B. Bed size: Full. It's a hand-me down, everyone else has bunk beds.
C. Chore that you hate: sweeping. Don't get me started.
D. Dogs: One now, Aggie, the one with the broken toe, and I used to have a black lab named Clifford, but he died.
E. Essential start to your day: shower. I can't start my day without one. I just feel dirty.
F. Favorite color: purple
G. Gold or Silver: Uh.... silver, to match all my rings.
H. Height: either 5;7" or 5'8". They can never make up their minds
I. Instruments you play: Played piano for five years, and I sing in the choir. Tried the guitar.
J. Job title: Full time student, who used to be an intern.
K. Kids: I'm a fifth grade teacher, and I'm planning to teach high school - you know, after I graduate from it. 
L. Live: in Texas
M. Mother’s name: Julie
N. Nicknames: Lala, that's really the only nickname I have.
O. Overnight hospital stays: None.
P. Pet peeves: text talking, people who complain about easy stuff, people who aren't motivated, stray hairs on someone's shirt. Little kids with too much energy.... the list goes on and on.
Q. Quote from a movie: Uh..... Uh.... I got nothin.
R. Right or left handed: lefty.
S. Siblings: Three younger siblings: a brother, a sister, and another brother.
T. Time you wake up: My alarm goes off at 7am, but since I don't have to be at school until 9:45ish, I usually sleep in for another thirty minutes.
U. Underwear: what about em?
V. Vegetable you hate: spinach.
W. What makes you run late: I'm not usually late. I'm always early. So, I guess other people?
X. X-Rays you’ve had: bladder - well, that was a sonogram. 
Y. Yummy food that you make: Don't really cook.
Z. Zoo animal: Elephant!

3 Comments:

Christine Murray said...

Hey, I've an award for you! Stop by my blog to pick it up :)

Marisa said...

You don't have to be at school until 9:45? I HATE YOU.

Seriously, here school starts at 7:25. *dies*

Paige said...

Nice post! And yeah, like Marisa said, I HATE YOU. Just kidding <3. My school starts at 7:16. I hate text talk too, and people who aren't motivated. I also hate spinach, yuck. I did a post like this too :)

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover