9.9.11

2 Characters that Inspired Cassie Dreandry

This is becoming more of a biweekly thing, huh.
Anyways, today, I'm going to talk about two different characters that helped influence how Cassie is. It would be five, but right now, I'm coming up with a total blank. Maybe I'll find more later! Little quirks or tricks and stuff like that. Ready? Here we go!

1. Shego  
As a kid, Kim Possible was my favorite show. End of story. I loved everything about it, and Shego was my favorite villain. She has such a history about her, going from good to evil. She's totally kick ass and, admit it, we all want the green fire glowin' in our hands.









2. Kim Possible
First, purple shirt!! Heck yes! But, honestly, out of all these characters, I think Kim is the most influential on Cassie. There have been a lot of changes in the new draft I'm working on, including the fact that Cassie now works as sort of a freelance government agent. You'll just have to wait to get the details. Kim has the spunky type personality, the typical redhead traits that make redheads so freaking notorious  Cassie's like that too.
post signature

1 Comment:

Qui said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed Kim Possible!

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover