12.7.11

I got an Award!

First off.... YOU NEED TO GO BUY CHRIS YOUNG'S NEW ALBUM!
He has a gift multiple gifts from God. His new album is called Neon.


That's the first single, Tomorrow. *fan girl swoon*

Go, buy, love.
Simple as that.


But, the real point of this post is because I won an award! Yipee!



So here's what ya do:
  1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
  2. Share 7 things about yourself.
  3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)
  4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

7 things:
1. I'm an undiagonosed chronic insomnia.
2. I listen to country music. And nothing else. <3
3.I've got a really big surprise coming soon. Evie is the only one that knows about it. :D
4. I'm left-handed!
5. My nickname has been Lala basically since I was born. I can't remember not being called Lala.
7. If you were paying attention, you'd realize I just skipped six! 

My computer is being slow, so I'll do the other stuff later.
Oh! Here's the post I got my award from, thanks Riv! 

post signature

1 Comment:

Riv Re said...

No problem :)
Cool song, as well. It sounds like something one of the characters in my Sekrit Project would sing to my MC.
I have one problem with the song: I feel like singing the chorus low is the singer trying to avoid trying for any higher notes. Good though :D

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover