27.7.11

Book Review - Frostbite




Frostbite 
Rose loves Dimitri, Dimitri might love Tasha, and Mason would die to be with Rose…
It's winter break at St. Vladimir's, but Rose is feeling anything but festive. A massive Strigoi attack has put the school on high alert, and now the Academy's crawling with Guardians—including Rose's hard-hitting mother, Janine Hathaway. And if handto- hand combat with her mom wasn't bad enough, Rose's tutor Dimitri has his eye on someone else, her friend Mason's got a huge crush on her, and Rose keeps getting stuck in Lissa's head while she's making out with her boyfriend, Christian! The Strigoi are closing in, and the Academy's not taking any risks….This year, St. Vlad's annual holiday ski trip is mandatory.
But the glittering winter landscape and the posh Idaho resort only create the illusion of safety. When three friends run away in an offensive move against the deadly Strigoi, Rose must join forces with Christian to rescue them. But heroism rarely comes without a price…
GAH! First off, I love, love, love, LOVE these books.
Richelle Mead has a great way of wring. She's very good and interweaving emotions and action and romance (Dimitri) and AH!
The point is, if you haven't read these books, you should. Like, right now!
I won't ramble on anymore, but the point is, you need to read this book.



post signature

4 Comments:

Christine Murray said...

I love them all! I am so excited about Bloodlines, I can't even tell you. Her books are what inspired me to start writing YA.

Evie J said...

AHEM!!!
You're welcome for the recommendation! Bahaha! :D

Paige said...

I really need to read this series..

Lala said...

@Christine, yes, I love them so much. This is a reread round for me, and I'm stalling on Shadow Kiss because I know what happens at the end! I cried last time!
And thank you, Evie.
YES YOU DO PAIGE!

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover