20.6.11

On My Mind Monday #2



inkpop...... Oh inkpop.... How I used to adore you, back when I could open the home page and see things like this:


Or this: 
 I had a cute little star next to The Assassin.

But now, I get this: 



THEY GOT RID OF MY STAR! MY STAR!
And the HC review is gone. All of the top picks have lost their reviews. That really bites. I mean, yeah, I saved it because I loved it, but STILL!
I bet by the end of the month, I'll be a goner, unless they seriously fix up their site.
Oh yikes.

2 Comments:

Riv Re said...

:( Sadness. I'm actually completely sick of Inkpop. I was a Beta member, and it was fabulous being part of a small community like that, but now it's impossible to get noticed, and the site takes FOREVER to load.
Good luck getting your star and reviews back!

Paige said...

I hate the new inkpop too! It's so annoying! And wow, I hope you saved your HC review somewhere! That really sucks :(

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover