30.6.11

I'm Back!



I'm back! So, needless to say, the site has changed. A LOT. A lot o freakin lot. Like for instance.

  • New name. I mean, come on, let's face it. This really is a site where I ramble on and on and on and on and on and- you get the point. And the name has a cute little ring to it, right? Right? Of course, Laura, of course it does. Good, we're all on the same page.
  • Book review: Alright, I brought them back, I'm not very good though, as you can obviously see down below.
  • Leave me a comment! Do it, just do it, and be amazed at the awesomeness...
  • I'm pretty sure that's it.
OH! I LIED! Everyone, you need to go check out Peace, Love, and Books (Evie's blog) like now! She's helped me so much with this, like the coding for practically everything. And, you should also check out her new blog, Dreaming in Open Fields, which was inspired by.... well... me. Not to brag or anything, but I'm quite honored. :D


5 Comments:

Evie J said...

*likes*

Autumn said...

Love it, Laura! You've inspired me to completely redo my own blog XD

Marisa said...

I LOVE it, Laura! but you knew that that :D
I can't wait to see what kind of amazingness you and Evie come up with for mine :D :D

Lala said...

Thanks so much guys! So glad ya'll love it!

Riv Re said...

Love the new layout!

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover