17.5.11

New Music Tuesday - Wicked Soundtrack

To continue to expand on music other than country, today we're doing Broadway. Wicked is one of the biggest Broadway hits of the century. I've seen it twice on tour, and it is amazing!
Everyone needs to see this musical, no if, ands, or buts about it. You have to see it. It's totally worth it!

  1. No One Mourns the Wicked
  2. Dear Old Shiz
  3. The Wizard and I
  4. What is This Feeling?
  5. Something Bad
  6. Dancing Through Life
  7. Popular
  8. I'm Not That Girl
  9. One Short Day
  10. A Sentimental Man
  11. Defying Gravity (FYI, my favorite song *ever*)
  12. Thank Goodness
  13. Wonderful
  14. I'm Not that Girl (reprise)
  15. As Long as You're Mine
  16. No Good Deed
  17. March of the Witch Hunters
  18. For Good
  19. Finale "Wicked"

3 Comments:

The Divine Writer said...

Seen it. Not one of my favorites (Les Miserables is my favorite, and Mary Poppins comes into a close second), but it certainly is a very good musical! :)

Riv Re said...

I may or may not have the majority of these songs memorized. *shifty eyes*

Felixdcat said...

Les Miserables is the best! I don't know about Mary Poppins though...Miss Saigon was a hit for me...http://www.wickedsoundtrack.net/

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover