13.3.11

Some Things of Note

If you guys remember, for about month, I was a part of the Treehouse Gang. We closed, it just wasn't working. Life got in the way. *shrugs* It happens.
But, I did learn some things.
Like, I need to get a origination pattern down for when I post. Tuesday, I'm starting a new *non* writing series, and I do Short Snippet Saturdays. I'll probably do another writing series on Thursdays. But, my question is, would you guys want to know what I talk about ahead of time?
On the treehouse gang, Evie put together a calender, and that actually helped me a lot, so would you guys want a calendar? Or am I the only one who'd benefit from it?
Let me know you guys!

1 Comment:

Riv Re said...

I think that a calendar would definitely help you, the blogger, tons. I only blog three times a week, but I know that if on Tuesday I have to post a review, a review is what I'm posting on Tuesday. A review would also help your readers that come visit the site daily by having bookmarked it or something, as opposed to those who can see it on their GFC blogroll.

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover