29.3.11

New Music Tuesday

Today we're going back in time to the 20th century! Today's New Music Tuesday is Shania Twain's hit album, Come On Over. It had hit songs like Man! I Feel Like a Woman; That Don't Impress Me Much, Come on Over; You're Still the One; just to name a few.... Last weekend, I was going through my music and I found this CD and freaked out. It's Shania Twain, how can I not?!?!


  1. Man! I Feel Like a Woman
  2. I'm Holdin' On to Love (To Save My Life)
  3. Love Gets Me Every Time
  4. Don't Be Stupid (You Know I Love You)
  5. From This Moment on (with Bryan White)
  6. Come on Over
  7. When
  8. Whatever You Do! Don't!
  9. If You Wanna Touch Her, Ask!
  10. You're Still the One
  11. Honey, I'm Home
  12. That Don't Impress Me Much
  13. Black Eyes, Blue Tears
  14. I Won't Leave You Lonely
  15. Rock This Country!
  16. You've Got a Way
So, if you're a fan of her, you should have this album, it's been her biggest album, and for good reasons too!

1 Comment:

LReneeS said...

Seriously I love all the top songs you mentioned of her. Great post and I love the new layout of your blog! :)

Always,
lindsey

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover