15.3.11

New Music Tuesday

So, I'm starting a new post series called New Music Tuesdays. The title is a little misleading, because the music might not always be new. But, every Tuesday, I'll post about an album that I think you guys should listen to.
Now, remember, my iTunes library consist of mostly country music, so, if you don't like country, don't click on the links.
The first album is Stronger by Sara Evans. 
This was Sara's first album in six years. If you think she looks familiar, she probably does. She was on the third season of Dancing with the Stars, but pulled out to deal with a messy, public divorce. Now does she sound familiar? 
Well, she's finally come out with her sixth studio album, her last one was Real Fine Place, released in 2005.  This album was better than I could have possibly imageined. I love every track on it, including the slow ones, which is surprising. 
My top three favorites, I'd have to say would be Wildfire, Life Without Losing, and What That Drink Cost Me. All of these are stand out tracks, and you should check her album out, as well as her other albums (which are, in newest release date to oldest: Greatest Hits; Real Fine Place; Restless; Born to Fly; No Place That Far; and Three Chords and the Truth).



Here's the track list for Stronger. 
  1. Desperately 
  2. A Little Bit Stronger - 1st single, currently in the top twenty on the country charts
  3. My Heart Can't Tell You No
  4. Anywhere
  5. Alone
  6. Ticket to Ride
  7. Life Without Losing
  8. What That Drink Cost Me
  9. Wildfire
  10. Born to Fly (Bluegrass version)
  11. Cabana Boy (iTunes Bonus Track)
To check this album out on itunes, click here.
To check this album out on amazon, click here.

0 Comments:

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover