6.12.10

My Problem

Current Mood: Monday's over with.
Currently Listening to:  "Just By Being You (Halo and Wings)" by Steel Magnolia

I have this problem.
I can't write.
I never have time anymore, in fact, I probably shouldn't be wasting time to write this post, but I need help.
I've got 12,000 words done of Snatched. I told myself I'd finish it by the end of the year. That isn't going to happen.
I don't have time. I'm in two AP classes, and two other classes.
I have a weird school schedule called an "accelerate block" which means I have four classes and I go to those four classes everyday until January when I have finals, and the next week, I go to four new classes until the end of the year!
Ideally, you're supposed to have 2 core (History, English, science, and math) classes a semester and two electives to balance it all out.
I hdon't have electives. It sucks a lot.
I have no time at all anymore.
So, how am I supposed to crank out 38,000 words in 4 weeks?
Remember, I have school this week, and next, and that's it.
I don't think I can, but if you have a suggestion, please, please, please! Let me know.
Because, if I can't finish this soon, it may not be ready to go up on January 28th....

love, lala

Enhanced by Zemanta

0 Comments:

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover