22.11.10

A Sneak Preivew

Current Mood: Angry at inkpop, but that's another post, at another time
Currently Listening to: "Show Me the Way to Your Heart" by Sara Evans


Sneak Preview time!
Due to inkpop issues, I may not be a part of the sight on January 28th, and if that's the case, I will not be able to post Snatched up. So, I've decided to give y'all a special preview of it.
It's the first chapter, and it's very rough, because I haven't edited it. But I'd love to hear what everyone has to say about it. 
So, if you want to read the first chapter of Snatched you should totally click on the link. :)







love, lala

4 Comments:

LReneeS said...

Love the new layout to your blog, first off. Second off, LOVE LOVE LOVE the preview. I adore the interaction Zoey and Zak have with each other and how Zoey's mom keeps referring to them as a couple when they're not dating.

Thanks for sharing!:) Want to read more!
--Lindsey

Evie J said...

<3

leigh743 said...

OH! Don't be too angry with Inkpop. Things will settle down. And it would be cruel to the Inkpop readers at large to deny them another LaLa classic now, wouldn't it?
Chin up and smile.
Leigh

Seattlelover7 said...

DON'T LEAVE ME! D:

Now I shall go read the preview. 0_o

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover