21.11.10

NaNoWriMo, why must you be in November?

Current Mood: happy, I don't have to go to school this week :)
Currently Listening to: "5 4 3 2 Run" by SHeDAISY

So.....
I think I won't waste time stating the obvious, but I finally get to read a book of my choosing, which is the first time since *counts on fingers*
August. Before school started.
I think.

I'm reading Decision Points by George Bush. Well, I haven't started it yet, but I'm still super excited. I live in Texas, and Texas is Bush country. He was the governor of Texas before he became president, so everyone here likes him because he was a good governor.
Needless to say, I'm really excited to be able to start this, and I'll have to read it all in a week, because when I get back after Thanksgiving break, I have to read The Great Gatsby, which is being made into a movie with Leonardo di Caprio, which probably means I will not be seeing it. I am not a big fan of him.
On top of that, I've decided to quit NaNo. I'm still writing Snatched, but I just didn't have the time to finish it in November. I'm only at 13K, and there's no way I'll be able to catch up now. I want to finish it before the end of the year so I can edit during January so Snatched is ready when I post it on inkpop on *January 28th,* which is my inkpop anniversary.
And then after that, I may start typing up my romance novel, which will be a trilogy. I'm handwriting it first, so if I finish, I'll start working on it, but if not, I'll pick back up on Secrets Revealed, and begin plotting Tried, Snatched's sequel. If you think hard enough, you'll figure out why it's called Tried. 
I'll keep you updated with my writing decisions and everything else!

love, lala

0 Comments:

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover