16.11.10

"Megara, My Friends Call Me Meg, at Least They Would if I had Any Friends"

Current Mood: Tomorrow's my birthday?!?!?
Currently Listening to: "Put You in a Song" by Keith Urban

Meg:
Everyone knows this girl, at if you don't, you've obviously been living under a rock for the past 14 years, and that is not my problem.


She's the tough girl on the outside, but the girl who's sweet on the inside. 

^^That is my favorite song. 




EVER




^^That looks really painful for him. 

I guess, in a way, Cassie Dreandry is a lot like Meg here. They're both tough with the smart ass comments, but on the inside, both girls are afraid to fall in love. Cassie goes through this in book three, in case you were wondering. 
Meg and Cassie have had their hearts broken, and both of them don't want it to happen again.
But can you blame them?
^^One of the adorable pictures ever....
And Meg and Cassie aren't the only ones afraid of falling in love. It happens all the time, fiction and reality.
We're just too afraid to admit it.
Basically, I love this movie, and Meg, because she's just amazing....
And I felt like she deserved a blog post. :D

love, lala

0 Comments:

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover