14.9.10

News, news, news!

Current Mood: eh, better than I've been in the past day.
Currently Listening to: "A Little Bit Stronger" by Sara Evans
I need to change those colors, don't ya think? ^^
But anyways, just some updates...

  • I got my junior pictures yesterday. I think they turned out really good, but my hair is way dark in the picture.
  • I've edited the prologue and half of chapter one in The Assassin.
  • The Assassin is currently ten on inkpop, and could be nine by the end of the night.
  • Evie J on inkpop told me that I am going to get into the top five this month. :O It was more of a "if you don't, I'll kill you" kind of thing.
  • I got an 85 on my algebra test!
  • Oh, and I think I'm getting sick.
  • And, I made a new cover for The Assassin, which just got another pick :D
  • Just checked, The Assassin is nine!


0 Comments:

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover