5.9.10

The Day Just Keeps Getting Weirder.

Current Mood: Shocked, happy, tired, all that jazz.
Currently Listening to: "Life Goes On" by LeAnn Rimes


Yeah, I changed it again, but I don't know how much I like it. I'll be tweaking it soon.
Okay, let's get this out of the way.
My next door neighbor got arrested this morning, and I don't know why.
Anyways, what the heck happened?
A week ago, I was 29, struggling to keep my book alive. And then everyone got bumped up because it was the end of the month and I was 24. Two books were taken out and I was 22. And then Friday night I made it to 16 with like twenty picks in an HOUR.
I'm at 15 right now. All my inkpop friends think I'll be in the top five this month. Oh, actually, I just checked. I'm 14!!
Okay, I got stuff to do. Bye!

0 Comments:

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover