16.8.10

Musicals, Interviews, and WHY WON'T THIS WORK!?!?!?

Big: the musicalOh gosh, Big: The Musical is finally done. Summer is now officially almost at an end. In one week, I'll be coming home from my first day of school...
Scary thought.
Junior year I am so not ready for you. At all. I haven't even wrapped my mind around the fact that you're knocking on my doorstep.
Why do you have to come so soon? Why?
But....
My first author interview!!! :D
Click here to read it. L Renee S did a wonderful job with her questions. Be sure to follow her blog. I'm going to add a new page for interviews and you can read it on here too!
Also, I was reading Kevin and Amanda today and found a cool tutorial on how to make each page a different background for Lala Land. So I did it.
It didn't work. So, if anyone has used this tutorial and knows why it won't work, I'd love you if you could help me! Until next time...

Enhanced by Zemanta

0 Comments:

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover