5.7.10

Sequels

I hope you like the roses. I know I've changed it at least a dozen times in the past week. I feel bad about it, I really do. But, I'm proud to bring to you:

Sage Ryder is sick of vampires, but there's nothing she can do to get rid of them, except make them drink her blood. Chosen as a guide for a vampire who has escaped death dozens of times, she has to make sure he does'nt suscumb to human blood, which will kill him. Human blood is fatal to vampires, and only a few are lucky to survive, but they just can't seem to stop drinking it. So the vampire officials are taking over and choosing humans as guides to help save the endagered vampires. But a more vicious enemy is trying to expose the vampires to the world and kill them all. Sage and the rest of the guides must save the vamipres and the world.

Still looking for a title. I suck at titles. It's sad.
But, I've got a question. Yeah, all of you who actually read this are probably like "another one?"
Sequels. Right now I'm  writing the sequel to The Assassin, which is called Revenge of the Rossetts. I've hit a dead end and I've stalled out completely on what to write next. I'm thinking about ending it in the next two chapters, which would make the book about 30000 words, and moving on to the next book, which has a lot more definite plot to it. So, have any of you ever stalled out on a sequel, and what did you do to make it work out in the end? Or did you just not make it work? To be honest, this has never been one of my favorite books in the series, but it's necessary. Ah, I so need help!

0 Comments:

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover