31.7.10

I'm not Dead....Yet

I'm soooooooooooooo sorry that I haven't been updating, I was getting so good. But, let me just update you on why I've vanished from the blogging world the past like week.
You see, last week, I woke up one morning feeling very congested and not able to breath. I thought no big deal, it's allergies or a cold, or something, I'll get over it. I haven't.
Yesterday I woke up and my face is swollen. My eyes are bloodshot.
So now, I look like a drunk, swollen corpse.
It sucks. And next week my musical opens, but if I don't look/feel any better, what are the chances I'll get to be in it? Um... NONE.
Like I said. I'm so sorry that I haven't posted. When I went to the doctor on Thursday, she said it was either pink eye or a viral infection. I don't think she had a clue. But I have to go back for my yearly check up, so I'll find out if I'm better then.

0 Comments:

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover