20.7.10

Book Review: Troublemaker

Book review: Troublemaker:
Page count: 114 (it's a graphic novel)
First thought: Wow, I can't believe I actually found it that fast. (It came out today.)
Setting: In Miami, Flordia. Just like all the other books. Since I've never been there, I have no idea how accurate the drawlings are, but the setting is good.
Characters: Hooker & Barney have such a crazy realtionship which is bound to bring laughs. This time around we also get to meet Hooker's mom, who just moved from Texas after her divorce.
Writing Style: It was mostly dialouge, with an occasional inner thought from Barney. After all, it is a graphic novel.
Cover: Nice, but I wish it had more colors.
Plot: You only get half of the plot since the other half is coming out in November, so it'll be on my b-day list, but one of Hooker & Barney's friends gets mixed up with the wrong people and a voodoo doll, so they have to find her.  
Dislikes: It's too short.
Final thoughts: I'm so counting down till November, and not for my birthday either. Personally, I'd wait until it comes out in paperback or the second one comes out. It just goes by too fast.
Settings: ***
Characters:*****
Writing:***
Cover:***
Plot:****
Overall: **** 
Personally, I'd wait until it comes out in paperback or the second one comes out. It just goes by too fast.
Photobucket

0 Comments:

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover