16.7.10

Big Break

No, I'm not taking a break, but I might just have found my big writing break!! You see, I work for a part company, DFW Kids Parties, and this morning I went to Wylie to watch my boss, Toybox the clown, and when we were coming back, she was telling me how she wants to take Toybox and make a children's show with Toybox and wants to publish a book series and....

SHE ASKED ME TO WRITE THE BOOK SERIES!

I'm so excited, I can't even tell you how much fun this sounds. I've already got ideas and everything! I'm actually going to see her again tonight and I'm just so excited! This will be so great! I have to go in a few minutes, but I'll come back and tell more later tonight!
Photobucket

3 Comments:

Evie J said...

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! That's AWESOME!!!!!!! Oh my gosh!!!!! fuoeahoejgveigorsugneosgieksmrvaelfcnvioenguaojvmsag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs around*
That's sooooo AWESOME, Laura!!!!

Dee Reidel said...

That's awesome!!

Lala said...

Indeed it is! Oh, geez, is this the latest post? I'll have to update today!

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover