23.7.10

Awards!

First off, I love the responses I've gotten on the new layout. So glad you like it. I didn't want to change it, but I feel like this one is really nice, so it'll stay a while. I promise, I won't change it until I finish book two at the earliest!
Off to the fun stuff! Today, I got an award! And on Fictional Writer L Renee S said that you're supposed to continue the tradition, which makes sense, since there are a few people I'd like to thank!


The awards:

Evie @ Peace, Love, & Books: She's helped me in so many ways. She always finds a way to make my day with her funny comments and she's an absolutely phenomenal writer! I love ya, Evie!

L Renee S @ Fictional Writer: She puts up with my random blog designing urges like no other! Such a sweet girl too!

Morgan (MIC) on inkpop. Such a sweet girl and she's helped me so much too!
I feel like there are people missing, oh well, that means I'll be able to give out more awards! Even if I didn't mention you, I love all you guys that follow me and comment and everyone on inkpop that's helped me, and all my inkpop friends that I get 500 facebook notifications from everyday!
And tomorrow....
An actual writing topic. I promise.

2 Comments:

Evie J said...

LOVE YOU!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 I'm so glad to have you as a friend! All of our convos are so much fun!!! *hugs you*

LReneeS said...

Thanks Lala! Of course I put up with your new layouts because they always end up looking amazing and I know you put a lot of effort into them.
THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH. You know you rock my world, girl.

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover