9.7.10

An actual post?

Yes, since I didn't wait until 7 at night to update, you get a full post today. You ought to feel lucky. Right?
It's been a few crazy days. Besides redesigning the whole entire site, as you've noticed, I've been going going going like non stop.

Everyone knows about Jillian Michaels, right? The Biggest Loser trainer? Well, let's just say, I now know how they lose all that weight. I'm only two days into her stupid 30 day shred and I can feel it. It's really hard.

But....on the bright side, I get a break tomorrow. Tonight I'm going to the DFW airport and I'm staying in a hotel for DCYC! I'm so excited. DCYC is the conference with over 1,000 Catholic kids from all over the diocese. There's music, prayer, workshops, and talks. In a day and a half! 

It's the greatest thing ever! This'll be my fifth year in a row. I still have to finish packing, but all my clothes are in the laundry.
But, on the bright side, I finally got all the edits up of The Assassin on inkpop. :D And, I'm about halfway done with the sequel! I'm so excited. I can't wait to see how it turns out! And, I promise. I will not change the way the site looks like until I finish Revenge of the Rossetts. Oh, and before I forget, if you're on inkpop, be sure to check both books out! And thanks to Evie at Peace, Love, & Books for agreeing to help me get into the top five next month. We're gonna be top five buddies. :)
Oh, and for some strange reason, I've never told you about these:


 AHH! Book covers, that I made all by myself. I actually made them a while back, but I'm just now letting you know about them. How horrible for me.
It's back! Song of the day: "Only Prettier" by Miranda Lambert. Enjoy and have a fabulous weekend!
Photobucket

3 Comments:

Evie J said...

WHOOOO!!!! *runs around* :D
And oh my gosh! I LOVE Jillian too!!! I got her Wii game...it killed me...haha!

Lala said...

Ahha! I hate her! Only two days and I'm dead.

LReneeS said...

I LOVE the new design. The blog looks great, Lala. It's so obvious you put your all into re-designing it. I just LOVE it!
Nice song choice, and if I never told you before I love the covers you chose for your books. Of course, I have seen them because they were on Write Here's official blog.
Congrats on 20 followers! You go girl.

Happy writing,
LReneeS

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover