27.6.10

Sunday Songs

Whew! Today has been a busy day. I sing choir at my church, but we're on break for summer, so my friend and I went to a church north of where I live. One of our old Music Ministry directors works there now and we got to sing soprano with his choir. It was so much fun! We got to sing songs we actually knew, and there was this cute little baby I got to hold. Totally adorable, until she spit up on my arm. That wasn't so adorable.
But, anyways, what do you think of the new layout? I like it, it's kinda dark, which is totally different from the orange and purple I had last time.
But, I've gotten two chapters edited, and I like where this is going. You can read the edits by clicking here. Also, I got rid of the excerpt page, because I have them uploaded now. I'm so excited. Editing is going so much better than I ever imagined.
Yay! More votes! Right now, both books are tied neck and neck for the next book I write. So read the pitches and vote for which one you think will be best. And I've got another book idea rolling around in my head, so maybe some day this week, I'll write a pitch and add it up. It's a vampire book, but you never know...
Thanks for all the comments I've gotten in the past few posts, I love hearing from you guys.

0 Comments:

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover